GSUFAN

Observations from a gsufan on life in this wonderful college town

Monday, August 28, 2006

12 Days Left - One 12pack of Beer

Well folks only 12 days left until a new era of Georgia Southern Football begins

Sorry that I have not posted recently but I imagine the three or four of ya'll still know when the season starts. Also here is an update since the last posting:


The inlaws were in town over the weekend and the grammy was in town for the week. I am glad they were able to make it down to Georgia to see their little grandbaby and watch her grow more each day. Also we had another sister in town for the weekend as well.


All of the girls in my life, except for Riley, went to the 4th Annual Eagle Ladies Lockeroom at the Parrish Football Center on Friday night. Needless to say they were all VERY drunk and hada grand time when I arrived to pick them up. They supposedly learned about football but I imagine they also gawked at the shirtless players in tight pants and drank gallons of beer all night.

The little princess is more amazing each day and has started saying bless you when you sneeze.........very cute might I add and she knows her manners.

The job hunt is getting better and better but I need to get back to work fast before the wife wants to kill me. Plus I am tired of watching the Price Is Right and Regis and Kelley show.

Later this week we will be heading over to watch the Statesboro High Blue Devils play their first home game in the newly renovated stadium as the defending state champions. The stadium is a minature Paulson Stadium and surely will draw some huge crowds.

Till then............


GATA EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    We are going to a high school football game this week?????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home