GSUFAN

Observations from a gsufan on life in this wonderful college town

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Seven Weeks Away

Damn this time can not go by fast enough...sorry that I skipped a day knowing that thousands of folks read my blog on a daily basis (not sure who all reads this blog)

Anyway I am thinking about adding to the tailgate this year something and not sure exaclty what.........maybe another tent to provide more shade or even another table

Take care guys and see you on Sunday when there is one less day left

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Stacey said…

    Oh, how I miss tailgating at Southern... Hopefully I'll make it down for at least one game this season.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    You need something better than a tent or a table. We need to get to thinking.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger gsufan said…

    Like what a satellite dish and TV

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger D said…

    Strippers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home